Thursday, August 11, 2011

Share.Your.Passion.

 

Read this to yourself out loud and slowlyListen to yourself.

Internet Explorer Wallpaper

Marla (a family friend for a long time) recently “liked” this on Facebook and it popped up on my news feed.  I love quotes and inspirational things and this one definitely tops a lot of them.  I read it the first time in a cafe and then returned to the ship and read it out loud to myself again – very slowly.  It’s so true and so right on.  I’m personally challenging you all – ask one person per day what their passion is.  After they share theirs, share yours.  It’ll give you a whole new perspective on your own passion, your own life and the person you’re sharing the information with. 

Step out of your comfort zone and try it.  To anyone reading this, please comment and tell me YOUR passion…whatever it may be.  If you don’t want it to be on here…send me an email.  I want to know yours!

Quote of the day:  “You only live once, but if you live right – once is enough.”

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My passion is singing! But unfortunately I get too much stage fright to successfully do anything with it. :( I still love it though - when I have a bad day, it's great to just come home and belt out songs like everyone can hear me and loves it. Haha

Katie said...

I love that poster and I agree with it. It's so easy to get bogged down by life and the little details there in. My passion is making movies.

Sydney said...

Erika - I know that feeling...I do it daily here on ships even though I know my entire hallway can hear me :) And Katie - I'm glad that it is your passion because it is one of A MILLION talents that you have...Miss you both!