Sunday, December 30, 2007

So Sleepy!

December 28, 2007

I am so tired right now, so we’ll just type and see how this ends up! After three very long sea days, we finally found Dunedin, New Zealand today! I went on an excursion called “Dunedin Highlights” which was literally driving around in a bus with a few stops along the way. We saw several Cathedrals, went to the most photographed Railroad station and walked around, the Olveston Experience that was owned by a wealthy family – basically a small castle – absolutely beautiful! We also drove by Baldwin Street, which is the steepest street in the World, Otago University and Unity Park where we could catch a glimpse of the entire city from on top of a small mountain. It was a nice way to see what the city has to offer. We passed the Cadbury factory which really made me want some chocolate!

I’m going to attempt to post some pictures, but we’ll see how fast the internet is running tonight before I do that! There are lots of pictures from our Christmas dinner where you will see us eating something – they’re called Tim Tam ?? cookies – you bite off opposite corners and suck either coffee or hot tea through it and it melts in your hand and tastes like a Kit Kat. They are amazing! So that’s what all those crazy pictures are. No fantastic pictures just yet, but I will try and get some soon J

Hope all is well with everyone and I’m going on an excursion tomorrow in Christchurch that’s called “Christchurch and Canterbury” so it should be great – it’s 8.5 hours long! So it will cover several things I’m sure!

Peace out!

No comments: