Monday, December 3, 2007

Home for now...

Wow! It's been a while since I posted and caught up with everything! Mom pointed out to me that i hadn't posted any pictures since Alaska - so I took care of that! I posted 333 new pictures the other night from Dry Dock, Mexico etc. So, there's lots to look at if you have the free time!

I came home on the 31st and was home for about 8 days when I got the offer to go back and work as cruise staff on the Ryndam! Of course, I said yes! It was great to see all my friends one more time and to work a different job on the ship. Makes me sad to go back and work with Club Hal, but the schedule is much better :) Maybe my contract after that I will see if I can do event staff! Instead of flying back to Florida, I flew into Louisville, KY and met up with the family where we had a big family Thanksgiving! It was lots of fun!

I'm currently trying to upload some videos of ziplining and whale watching for you guys - it's taken me a while to get these done, but I think I've finally figured it out...So keep an eye out.

I'm guesstimating that I will be leaving here on the 15th or so of December to head out to Australia for my contract on the Statendam. I'm very excited about the itinerary and all the people that will be there from my last ship! I think the most exciting part is that my birthday will be an overnight port in Shanghai, China.

Well, I think that's it for now! I will post any new information I find out on here! Hope everyone is doing well.

No comments: