Monday, October 29, 2007

October 28, 2007

I’m so depressed to be leaving right now…for so many reasons!

I did go on an excursion today that was wonderful, though. The tour went to Los Islotes Islands here in Pichilingue, La Paz, Mexico. We went out to Los Islotes by catamaran, which took about 1.5 hours where we went snorkeling with sea lions. We couldn’t actually touch the island itself, just anchor out in the water but the sea lions were absolutely everywhere and tons of angel fish and beautiful tropical creatures. The water there was absolutely beautiful.

On the way out to the island, a pod of literally 30-40 dolphins were playing and breaching in the wake of the boat. It was a fantastic and beautiful sight!

So, after snorkeling with the sea lions, we headed over to a coral reef and snorkeled there for a little while – talk about some crystal clear waters! There were tons of fish…I mean TONS of fish feeding down below around the coral.
It really was a beautiful (but exhausting) day. Between the sun and the swimming, I am truly beat.

Other than that, just working and trying to take advantage of every moment I have here on the Ryndam and in Mexico. I have so much to share with some of you, when I get home, about things here!

I can’t count down…makes me sad. I’m not ready to come home anymore.

No comments: