Sunday, October 21, 2007

Stop This Train...

October 21, 2007

We just embarked on my last cruise today. Unfortunately, we are anticipating really bad weather due to an outstanding tropical storm so we shall see how it goes. We did have some really rough water last night – lots of people were sea sick again. My roommate who was here for 14 days left this morning and she was great – she went to another ship. There is one advantage – room to myself the last 10 days! Makes it easier to pack I guess.

Not too much to share. Today my friend Adrienne came with her roommate Amy and I gave them the grand tour of the ms Ryndam. Afterwards, we went to lunch over by the mall and then walked back- it was quite hot here in San Diego. It was nice to see someone and reflect on the crazy things about Cruise West – the very few fantastic times and the stupid things we did to make a miserable experience a little less miserable ;)

That’s about all for now…I’m so excited to do Mexico again…if only I was staying a few cruises longer to soak up some more sun. I’m enjoying every moment I’m here though, so I guess that’s what matters, right?

Jerry Lewis is on board this week with his wife staying in the Penthouse Suite. Haven’t seen him yet, but I’m sure I will because he requested that he take the crew elevators everywhere because he doesn’t want to be seen by the guests.

9 days…

No comments: