Monday, October 29, 2007

Gravity…Stay the hell away from me…

October 24, 2007

So it’s approx 12:30 a.m. and I just got off work – mind you I’m running on two hours sleep at the moment, but still feeling ok and able to get through a little bit more of the evening events!

I saw Jerry Lewis yesterday! He looks old…that’s it. Nothing fantastic! I just smiled and didn’t bother him for obvious reasons.

Later today I will be in Puerta Vallarta for the last time and I’m quite sad about it. I must admit that the Kristal Hotel is by far my most favorite retreat since we’ve been here. I love that there’s a pool to swim in, but you can still see and hear the ocean. I’m looking forward to getting there and laying out etc, but dreading the idea of leaving later that day and knowing it’s the last time, at least for a while! Unfortunately, I had a parent sign up for port day activities in Cabo San Lucas, so it looks like no dolphin swimming for me L Little disappointed about that – but what can I do, ya know? I’ll just take the pictures from the ship and pretend I was there the whole day ;)

I’ve also had at least one parent sign up per night for kidsitting (between the hours of 10-12 a.m.), which is great for me (extra cash) but sucks because I’m not really able to hang out with who I want to.

This week with the kids has been crazy...lots of fun though. I have 4 three year olds which is mind numbing at that and then there is a 5, 7 and 9 year old. They are all really good though, just demand a lot of my attention spread out among all of them! All I hear is “Sydney, Sydney, Look at this/me/her”. Thinking about it makes me laugh because they really are adorable.

So far so good for us, though, on avoiding the bad weather of the tropical storms/hurricane we were supposed to hit. ::currently knocking on wood:: The weather both today and yesterday was incredible…sunshine and beautiful seas! I pray that the remainder of the trip stays this way and we get really lucky! It will make my last Ryndam Cruise all the more better!

That’s pretty much it for now. Like I said…feeling bittersweet at the moment. The more excited I get about leaving, the more happens that makes me want to stick around forever! Such is life, right?

7 days…

No comments: