Monday, October 29, 2007

Prayers for San Diego

October 27, 2007

I’ve had a fantastic day! The woman who initially signed up for babysitting in Cabo San Lucas cancelled on me today so I can spend the day in port. Today I hung out around the pool for a few hours, played crew vs. passenger volleyball and worked for a few hours tonight.

It’s a bit sad though…so many people on the ship are from San Diego and they are all constantly checking the news and internet for any details. I don’t think I’ve heard of anybody that’s had a problem yet, but lots of their friends and family have lost their homes. That’s so sad to me.

Other than that I’m trying not to mope around because I’m sad to leave – I’m doing whatever I can to make the most out of every second I have left with some of these people.

4 days…

No comments: