Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Ecstatic

This morning I actually heard about that great prospective contract in the works. I got the ms Statendam, which will be in Australia and New Zealand. Depending on how long they let me stay on the Stat, they also do a couple runs to Japan, Korea, and Russia - then back to Alaska.

It's actually the same class ship I work on now, so I'll know the layout and all of the hard stuff :) And, Patrick will be there (he gets there two days before I do) - he's a good friend from the ship so we are both beaming from ear to ear.

I'm so excited I can't stand it! This morning I think I wore the treadmill out because I had so much energy.

So as of now, I will be home October 31st and will depart for Brisbane, Australia on December 18th :) I'll get to bring this ship out of dry dock too, which will be neat to compare the Ryndam to the Stat.

That's all for now - I'll be seeing you all in a little less than a month and a half~!

No comments: